Host Game Loads map then Loads previous map

So When I use the Editor with the Standalone PIE, everything works as expected. (I have steam integrated and I have my own steam AppID) When I upload my packaged game to steam everything works as expected except when I host a game it successfully creates a session, then briefly loads the map from “OpenLevel” node where I am declaring the option:"?listen" and then it jumps me back to the previous map (my mainmenu.umap) and if I try to host a game again, it just opens my loading screen but plays the music from the previous map (my mainmenu.umap). What is the cause? I have experimented with all of my settings. I have portforwarded, I have changed the level I am trying to load. I have changed the AppID back to “480” still nothing works in the packaged version of my game. The Steam Overlay works and anything steam related seems to work (My AppID Game Name is displaying on steam as expected) I thought maybe it was something to do with steam because during build I get the lines

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   LogSteamShared: Display: Loading Steam SDK 1.47
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   LogOnline: Display: STEAM: OnlineSubsystemSteam::Shutdown()

Well I figured it out, for some reason, even with “Development” build I needed to add the “steam_appid.txt” to my steam content folder (the folder used to upload your game to steam using the SteamCMD). For some reason, even though its a development build, steam still looks for the steam_appid.txt file I guess. So make sure you create a new text file in your content folder (Where your .exe is) before you use steamcmd.

Text file should simply read the ID of your game (for development usage it should read “480”) so there should literally only be a single line of text in the text file reading: 480

Hope this helps!