Horse Riding and Taming Kit

any news if it going to be updated to 4.21

Hey there, I bought your horse taming package, but I have some questions! I’m hoping you can help me!

First off, I’m almost there integrating it with my combat character. I’m using the Dynamic Combat System from the marketplace.

I don’t want to reparent the horseman to my character because it causes too many issues with movement and camera. I manually changed all the logic from horseman to my character, retargeted animations, updated montages, but I’m having some issues with:

1. the rider is in T-pose combined with horse mesh when I am riding. I saw something about sockets in the forum but it;s not clear. What do I have to do to get the riding animation exactly?
  2. When I whistle I get an error: Blueprint Runtime Error:

“Accessed None trying to read property Horseman”. Blueprint: BP_Horse Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Horse Graph: EventGraph Node: Branch
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property Horseman”. Blueprint: BP_Horse Function: Adjust Summonning Graph: AdjustSummonning Node: Set DistanceFromHorseToHorseman

The Horseman variable is a reference to my new charcter and seems to work everywhere else. Why not here?

3)When I mount the horse, my rider goes through the horse first, the does the mounting montage, but he’s not mounting at the right location, he is mounting into air, like an invisible horse besides the real horse.

1. How can I use the rest of the features? Feeding, dying, failing to mount - there is no documentation for anything?

Thanks!!

i already implement this on my Dynamic Combat System and work 100% smooth but there was a disadvantage about camera it’s to hard to control while riding because camera yaw is lock.