Horrible GPU occupancy

When I created a new empty project, the GPU occupied 40%, and the same was true for versions 4.21~4.25.

When my GPU runs other non-ue4-engine-created games, it doesn’t take up as much (including 3A games).

I’m using a GTX1080 graphics card. I tried to reinstall the driver, I tried to redownload the engine, but nothing worked. Once a UE4 project is opened, the GPU takes up more than 40%.

And it’s such a power drain, I’m freaking out. Please help me! Thank you very much!

Is it a completely vanilla engine? Do you have any bells and whistles like plugins etc?

There are no plugins, I thought about that, so I went to download version 4.25 preview3 today, and then I created a blank project, and then the problem still exists, the GPU still takes up 40%

Without any plug-ins, I also downloaded version 4.25 preview3 this afternoon for this. I wonder if it is because of the DDC loading problem. I have changed the loading path of DDC in baseengine.ini. Or do I have a way to reset the default to the engine’s existing configuration

Sorry, don’t know about DDC.