Invites

Having tried in it’s current state, I have no interest in UE4 support. The device is barely functionally adequate and absolutely doesn’t do what it has been advertised as being able to do.

**** i wish id seen this sooner, i was on list approved, and now time has passed by hours on my deadline for ordering. i wasnt able to afford the 3,000 they wanted for the **** thing. Had I known i’d have definatly passed the spot in line along here. I had asked awhile back about if Unreal was going to work with Microsoft and got info which made me believe not anytime too soon. So i blew it off. Not really interested in Unity. i find most over there have a Daffy Duck mine mine mine thing going on. (Well there are a few here who take take take but leave no bread crumbs too) anyway… pointless messgae over. Hope Microsoft gets it together soon.

******,unreal doesn’t support !

Conversely, doesn’t support Unreal either.

still cant’t make an ar app with unreal…
when can unreal support ! it’s really important, please!

I was hoping to get my hands on one myself and would only like UE support so i dont have to work in another engine. So i signed up just to see if i got approved and surprisingly got approved. But dont have 3 grand to spend lol…oh well

is really low power so I don’t know that using UE4 with it would be much good. It can really only display the most basic 3D models and has very limited resources.

I have created Google cardboard builds using GoogleVR plugin. Just make sure you are using android sdk 22.

I have created Google cardboard builds using GoogleVR plugin. Just make sure you are using android sdk 22.

is there any new news about this ?