HoloLens Error CS0234 while trying to compile UE4 from source

I keep getting this error while I’m trying to compile UE 4.27.2 from source. I did everything as this guide said, but I always get this error no matter what I do.
The only thing I’m doing differently is that I’m running the build with these options to remove as much unnecessary stuff as possible to try to free up as much space as possible:

…BuildGraph -target=“Make Installed Build Win64” -script=Engine/Build/InstalledEngineBuild.xml -set:WithDDC=false -set:SignExecutables=false -set:EmbedSrcSrvInfo=false -set:GameConfigurations=Development;Shipping -set:WithFullDebugInfo=false -set:HostPlatformEditorOnly=false -set:AnalyticsTypeOverride= -set:WithWin32=false -set:WithWin64=true -set:WithMac=false -set:WithAndroid=false -set:WithIOS=false -set:WithTVOS=false -set:WithLinux=false -set:WithLumin=false -set:WithLinuxAArch64=false -set:CompileDatasmithPlugins=false -set:VS2019=false -set:WithServer=false -set:WithClient=false -set:WithHoloLens=false

Full error message:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(2110,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly “WindowsDevicePortalWrapper”. Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. [C:\UE_4.27_Source\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\HoloLens\HoloLens.Automation.csproj]

HoloLensPlatform.Automation.cs(25,17): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Tools’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Microsoft’ (are you missing an assembly reference?) [C:\UE_4.27_Source\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\HoloLens\HoloLens.Automation.csproj]

Could the fact that I’m not building with HoloLens set to true be the cause of this issue? If that is the case, is there a way I could resolve this issue without building with HoloLens, as I’m never going to work with VR stuff ever.