HoloLens 2 Hand Tracking not working correctly

I have written a program for the HoloLens 2, which works normally in the UE4 Editor.
When I package it and execute it on the HoloLens 2, the Hand Tracking doesn’t work correctly. It tracks my hand, but at consistently in the wrong position. The real hand is about 10 to 15 cm farther away from my face than where the HoloLens puts it. When I open the main menu while my program is executed, two fingertip pointers are shown. The one of the HoloLens Menu is in the right position, while the one of the program is 10 to 15 cm farther back.

First, I thought that the problem was that the player start was not in the origin, as it was there for the HoloLens OpenXR Examples, but even after putting the actor start in the origin, the hand was not correctly tracked.

Is there a place where I need to fine-tune the hand tracking? Or could the error stem from another place?

Sorry I have not figured this out. More or less trying to revive the conversation. I have something a little different where I would have control on opening the game but when I connect to the server in a new level I lose my hand control completely.