Holding input and pressing input for same input action

Hi!

In Character Blueprint how would I go about blueprinting:

holding input (1 second hold), to go from standing to prone, prone to standing, crouch to prone?
&
tapping input to go from standing to crouch, crouch to standing, crouch to prone & prone to crouch?

For a third person shooter, this needs to replicate. A LOT here, I know. I just need to know the formula. Looked everywhere online couldn’t find it. Too new to figure out this logic by myself or even a know-how to break it down into smaller components.

update** tapping input would only allow standing to crouch, crouch to standing, and prone to crouch - NOT crouch to prone.

It’s still not clear.

Is it

• standing → prone (if I’m standing and hold for 1 second, then I’m going to prone)
  • prone → standing
  • crouch → prone

or all in one cycle while holding: standing → prone → standing → crouch → prone → standing → …, where if you release the input, it will stay in whatever position it’s now?

Here, I think:

https://blueprintue.com/blueprint/2i1qvfkj/

Standing to prone if held for 1 second . Prone to Standing if held for 1 second. Crouch to Prone if held for 1 second. Standing to Crouch if just pressed, Prone to Crouch if just pressed.

Sorry about not being clear

Wow! You’re so smart, thank you. This teaches me a lot!!

Now following my basic knowledge of replication, I’ve created 3 different functions (start prone, start crouch, start standing) and created 3 custom events replicated on server with the same name. The functions run through switch has authority and the authority output executes to set variable (also replicated) and the remote output executes to the custom event which executes to set variable. Server replicates (obviously) but the clients aren’t replicating to other clients or the server. Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

311889-example2.png