HLOD not working at all - GPU memory crash - How do I solve it?

Hi. I am encountering some errors when generating world partition HLODs. My main problem is that my gpu (RTX 3080 8gb) runs out of memory when generating HLODs. So, how can I bypass this? Is there a way to generate HLODs section by section of the map? My intention is to scale up the size of the map in the future, so I need a solution to this.

My second problem is that if I copy the settings in the matrix demo I can’t seem to have a layer that has a parent ( being the first one the child, spatially loaded, and the second one, a lower res one with no spatial loading). I can build HLODs with no errors (different map and different, low settings), but the result makes no sense: some buildings in the background are merged into an HLOD, some others aren’t and the static mesh appears very far away, some others aren’t but don’t appear until they are close to you, some sections of the landscape are also included in the HLOD (the documentation says that landscapes aren’t affected), some chunks of the landscape disappear until you are close… It’s a complete mess.

Lastly, instanced foliage actors are also included in the HLOD generation, even if none of my static mesh foliage actors have the parameter Include in HLOD set to true, so I have to go one Instanced foliage actor by one, setting them to not be included, which is a pain in the * because they don’t appear in the outliner.

I don’t know if I am doing anything wrong, but if the HLOD system seems to be either completely broken or terribly explained in the documentation. If this is the case, Epic should do something ASAP, because the amount of hours people are wasting trying to solve problems like this is huge, and time means money. If something is not ready to be shipped, it shouldn’t be shipped.