Hitbox replication occasionally fails from client-to-client

Hi, I’m creating an online multiplayer game in 4.26 and I’ve hit a snag. TL;dr at bottom.

I have a sword-wielding character that has an attached actor that serves as a hitbox starting from it’s sword’s hilt. When attacking, anim notifies “start” and “stop” the hitbox by turning ‘on’ then ‘off’ its collision. The hitbox is spawned server-side and is replicated (and it’s movement). It works perfectly from server-to-client and client-to-server.

The problem here is client-to-client. When the actor from the server is looking away from both clients, the sword hitbox occasionally does not register. Making the server actor face the clients makes the hitbox functionnal again.

Server Actor looking away
Server actor is out of screen and looking away from these clients. Hitbox fazes through

Server actor looking
Server actor (top) is nearby and facing both clients. hitbox is functionnal.

In the first gif, the hitbox is cleary seen going through the swordsman. I can’t seem to understand as to why this problem occurs. Any help to shed light on the matter is highly appreciated!

tl;dr Sword hitbox does not hit client from another client, unless the server is looking directly at them regardless of distance.