Magnopus is a visual development company founded by Oscar-winning artists and technicians in Los Angeles. We are focused on pushing the technological limits of AR/VR by using leading interactive platforms to develop our incredible worlds through visual storytelling.
We’re cooking up some cool projects and looking for an UNREAL Environment Artist to be a part of the team that brings them to life.
Must provide portfolio demonstrating abilities. Realism preferred over stylized art.
- UE4 experience is required, Unity a plus
- At least 3 years of direct work experience on game development
- Experience with texture & asset optimization
- Good foundation in hard surface modeling, texturing, and lighting
- Working knowledge of Maya, or 3dsMax
- Multi-platform mobile development experience desired
- Working knowledge of shaders a plus
- Willingness to explore beyond one’s creative comfort zone
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to work in Downtown Los Angeles. Project and Staff positions available.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org