Hiring Programmers and Level Designers

Hello,

My name is Tim Schumann and I am currently looking to fill the final spots on my new team. I am looking to hire 2 programmers and 2 level/game designers with experience in Unreal.

As of right now we are in the pre production stage. We have a writer and 2 amazing concept artists building a world right now. We also have two 3D modelers and a marketing strategist.

I myself am a video game sound designer who has spent time working at Sony Computer Entertainment and a professional recording studio. This will be my second attempt at building a development studio. The last team I worked with had a great creative vision but failed to lack the business mindset necessary to make the career a reality. This has caused me to step out on my own and look towards a brighter future with a new team.

I am looking for Programmers and Game Designers who can start building prototypes of our game systems during pre production. The goal is to get to a working demo as fast as possible so we can start searching for funding and get paid.

Members will first be on a Revenue Share program until we complete a funding campaign to find capital.

If you are interested in joining or just learning more about the vision please get in touch with me at:
timschumannii@gmail.com

iam BP/c++ ue4 programmer… well i can try work… skype/email and good sceptic mood exist always
some examples mini work here fight AI alpha gameplay - YouTube

sent you an email

Hi Tim. What this project is about? RPG, horror game? Do you have more information about it?

thanks