Chapeau Studios is seeking an Unreal Game Developer, specifically to work on Real-time AR RnD, to become a part of our team.
- Work with clients, established game studios and additional vendors
- Collaborate on the production/post-production of various projects
- Collaborate with other artists, creative directors, supervisors and other dependent departments
- Direct a small team of developers and systems administrators to create new unique systems that haven’t been created before
- Identify best methodologies based on past experience on how best to tackle problems that haven’t been tested before in an RnD space
- Ability to work on many different paths trying to solve the same problem concurrently
- Interact and work with other artists as necessary
- Must be able to work occasional late nights during busy seasons
- Minimum 5 years experience working with a collaborative team in Mobile gaming, specifically, AR focused games built for iPhone / iPad
- Ability to communicate creative ideas
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4, ARKit, RealityKit, C++, Blueprinting, and Swift
- Knowledge of camera tracking integration into UE4 a plus. (Stype, MoSys, Optitrack)
- Able to plug into complex systems and API’s quickly to innovate and build on top of them.
- Willing to work and problem solve with problems that don’t have clear solutions.=
- Be able to work with short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and Outgoing
- Technical Director
- Deep understanding of Mobile AR and input devices
- Understanding of multi-user apps and games
- Mobile AR Development with established game studios experience
Position is located in Los Angeles, CA.
Job Type: Project Based
Studio Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company Website: www.chapeaustudios.com
Chapeau frees brands and creators to innovate with confidence. Focused on the future, aiming to uplift content.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract