Highscore not working

Hello everyone! I’m having some trouble with my high score.
To clarify what I’m doing the high score blueprints inside of the ThirdPersonCharacter is working fine whenever the player gets killed by an object standing (if you touch it). However, I also have some actors that follows the player and if they touch you you get killed. The problem with this is that the high score is not working for those actors (the ones the follow the player). If I get a new high score and get killed by the actors then the score stays the same as the high score from the objects standing.

These blueprints I follow a YouTube video for the highscore. Sorry, I can’t remember who it was.

I tried to use the same functions inside of the Actors blueprints, but they don’t work at all. I also tried to use it as a function similar to the ThirdPersonCharacter and still nothing. I even tried to use the high score blueprints in the ThirdPersonCharacter event graph and nothing. I’m not sure why it won’t work for the actors.

A variable with name “coins” thats someting like current score?

Yes. That’s the current score.
It works perfectly when the player hits the wall. It doesn’t work when the actor touches the player.

Ok and you variable coins (current score)? Where is it, in your characters blueprint? (I mean where you created the variable)

Those blueprints are in the Death function for the thirdpersoncharacter.
The coin variable is in the thirdpersoncharacter.

This is some of the blueprints (for adding up and displaying) for the score in inside of the object (the one that you touch and collected, which gives you points).

I made a similar game in the past. Same system. This is how my AI worked. It worked for me. Give it a look. Try it out and let me know. AI enemy 01 posted by anonymous | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

Is not working. Here is the blueprint for the AI (when the main players is touch by the actor).
I also used your exact blueprints but it still doesn’t work.