Highresshot cannot export HDR screenshot in console mode

I’m trying to use highresshot to dump HDR screenshots, following the link:instruction here. This works pretty well in GUI mode, i.e. using the High Resolution Screenshot tool from the Editor window. However, it doesn’t work if I use the console to issue the highresshot command. The final output frame will just be PNG file.

I run the commands below to setup the engine so that HDR is enabled:

r.BufferVisualizationDumpFrames 1
r.BufferVisualizationDumpFramesAsHDR 1
r.SceneColorFormat 5
r.PostProcessingColorFormat 1

I run the following console command to take HDR screenshot:

HighResShot filename=tmp.exr 1920x1080 bDumpBufferVisualizationTargets=1 bCaptureHDR=1

Same, each

bMaskUsingCustomDepth bDumpBufferVisualizationTargets bCaptureHDR bDateTimeAsFilename

Option I try to make result in a 0byte image.

Are any unreal dev here, or is this forum just a parking for fortnite fanboys ?
Each topic i see is long discussions without answer, or dead topic, or feature request that keep being bumped from ue3 time…

I am facing the same problem, I tried both cmd command and blueprint to take the high res screenshot with capture HDR enabled, but it kept returning a 8-bit png image. My editor is a github version of 4.26.2.
I think it could be a bug. If I take screenshots via the high res screenshot tool gui, it works without any problem. But cmd and blueprint do not work, even if I specify the file name as .exr, it still give me a 8-bit png

Hello, is there any walkaround to save exr?