by OctoBox interactive
We are small team Octo Box interactive from Saint-Petersburg.
Half-year ago we participated in the Epic MegaJam with our VR Shooting game.
Today we are happy to announce that our project is on Steam GreenLight.
We would appreciate your support.
There is a new sheriff in town! High Noon is a fun VR shooter that lets you try your hand at being the new sheriff of a small settlement somewhere in the Wild West.
But the town is not doing so hot. Hordes of bloodthirsty outlaws are terrorizing poor peaceful townsfolk and being a real pain in the neck. Your neck. So make ‘em dance! You are the Law. And the time has come for them to learn that once and for all.
Grab your favorite spurred boots and cowboy hat, load up your Colt, and saddle up — the town is waiting for its Sheriff!
- Wild West setting
- Enemies with different looks and behaviour, and always packing serious heat
- A large selection of weapons to meet your every need: from regular revolvers and rifles to unconventional harpoons and dynamite
- Elaborate designs based on the famous Wild West guns
- Stronger enemies and deadlier bosses with every level and new location — upgrade your arsenal and mow them down
- The game encourages stylish playthroughs (killing sprees, headshots, etc.) — the higher your skill, the better the reward
Demo build: HTC Vive HighNoon demo build file - Indie DB
Greenlight link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854905019