Hierarchical Instanced Static Mesh not removing when out of player camera.

Hi,

I currently have a bunch of Hierarchical Instanced Static Meshes which when touched, will spawn a destructible mesh in it’s place, which will then collapse 3 seconds later.
The problem I am having is that I believe that the instanced static mesh is not being destroyed or updating when it is not in sight.

To test this, I have touched each Hierarchical Instanced Static Mesh while facing them, and everything works accordingly, I was doing this for over 30mins trying to replicate the fault.
Then I decided to walk into the Hierarchical Instanced Static Meshes backwards, out of sight from the camera, and while the destructible mesh spawns and collapses 3 seconds later, the Hierarchical Instanced Static Mesh remains, I tested this for about 10-15mins and have a 100% fault replication.

I have also tried to simply move/update the HISM to go move underground instead, but this will not occur unless I am looking at the HISM.

Is there a special trick that I need to do to ensure the HISM is destroyed/updates even while not looking at it? Or is this a bug?

Thank you in advance.

Argh, actually, nevermind, it’s a problem in the destructible meshes, not the Hierarchical Instanced Static Meshes. Please disregard all of the above post.

What is happening is the destructible meshes for whatever reason are remaining in place, but their collision disappears, the Hierarchical Instanced Static Mesh is behaving as it should.
I will investigate further and report.