Hide Widget-Buttons withing Widget-Blueprint with an event?

Is there a way to hide buttons within the Blueprint-Widget by a simple event. For example when activated, show Widget-Button. IF possible without Verse (im noob).

Greeting,
Armo

Event dispatchers

Could you go a little further into detail?

Depends on what exactly your trying to do, dispatchers is one method but you may want to do something else dependant on what this event is that dictates the button widgets visibility. Can you explain in more detail exactly what your trying to make happen

Sure, I want to make a custom inventory and the buttons act as items. I want to asign the buttonvisiblity to the event: On Item Granted Send Event To → show button.

It sounds like what you need to do is query your inventory, and use a for each loop to construct an inventory item widget for every item the player has, mine works this way, the inventory item widget is essentially a button and an image, it’s got an event dispatcher for button pressed, the calls and event in the inventory widget to display the item details

If u have the time and want to, can u explain everything step by step? I really never worked with querys and event dispatchers. I maybe should have mentioned, that u can have every item just once and its like fullfilling a Collectible-book, so it doesnt have to fill up a row of items until a new row in the inventory starts. The according button just should show up as soon as the item is granted to the player, the position of the item is already set in the inventory.
Ty u already helped me alot!

Add me on discord I’ll show you how mine is setup and if it’s at least close to what your looking for I’ll walk you through how I built it… discord: roflmaster.(With period)

1 Like