Hi. Today I come to tell you a problem that I have when I install Epic games launcher to install UE4 but when I tried to open it it tells me this error: Unsupported graphics card. Could you tell me some solution for that error?

Hi. Today I come to tell you a problem that I have when I install Epic games launcher to install UE4 but when I tried to open it it tells me this error: Unsupported graphics card. Could you tell me some solution for that error?

what graphics card do you have? its probably that your computer is old and you are running a graphics card that isnt supported ( not up to date drivers or doesnt meet min spec.).

edit: o yea the solution may very well be that you need to buy a new graphics card / computer. but thats just a possibility.

My graphics card is: Family intel(R) G33 / G31 Chipset.
Chip type: Intel (R) GMA 3100.
Total memory approximately: 249 MB.
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor.
DirectX version: 11.

Acceleration of Direct3D: Enabled.
Acceleration of DirectDraw: Enabled.
AGP Texture Acceleration: Enabled.

I have to buy a new graphics card or update the graphics card drivers?

Your using a integrated graphics solution by the look if it. Buy a deducated graphics card. Without actually lookig up the spec of your system id guess that you would get more performace from any dedicated card. Id reccomend a 750ti at the minimum