Hi,i'm using Twinmotion 2023.1.2 and i'm having a nightmare, TW keeps crashing when i open my project even when i try to work on a new project. For information i have a brand new Geforce RTX 40...

Hi, i'm using Twinmotion 2023.1.2 and i'm having a nightmare, TW keeps crashing when i open my project even when i try to work on a new project. For information i have a brand new Geforce RTX 4080 Please Help!!

Bug :

Twinmotion_Win64_Shipping

nvwgf2umx

kernel32

ntdll

I've similar issues with this version too. When opening Twinmotion it just jams, can't do anything within the program.

It works better on DirectX11 but yet still no solution. Did you find any ?

I was wondering if you do also have some blue screen issues with windows when using Twinmotion ?

Asking myself if it's not a pilote because i had another crash (exception_access_violation - nvwgf2umx which is an nvidia pilote).

Tryed to :

• reinstall Twinmotion
  • force the nvidia with Twinmotion
  • updated all the pilotes
  • executed a file analysis (windows+R, CMD) : everything is fine

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080

Version 3.27.0.112

Pilote 537.42

AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D 12-Core Processor

AMD 23.9.3

VRAM 512 MB

RAM 32 GB

I have the same situation in my 3dstudio max 2024.... plugin doesn't work, 3dsmax is close 5sec after start.

Do you also experience crash when scrolling the library? cause for me that's the major reason for all my crash events. it's driving me nuts..

Hi,

I unfotunately i still have the same issues!! when i open twinmotion, try to use the path tracer and yes i do also have that bleu screen issue.

I tried a lot of thing so maybe it's a problem between my windows install and the pilotes (i dont know, i'm running out of idea).

I've the same config than you

- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080

- AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D 12-Core Processor

- RAM 32 GB

The craziest thing is that on my less powerfull laptop twinmotion works just fine!!