Hi! I was hoping to know if it's possible to make this place in UE architecture

I’ll check it out. Thank you!
And speaking of which,when I play first person mode,my character view looks smaller. Any way to fix that? Thanks

@anonymous_user_7c6c0024
Hi, you mean the eye height or the view focal degree?
anyway both of them can be altered in the character’s bp,

increase the capsule height will get higher camera view,

and by select the camera components you can also change fov, rotation etc.
but sometimes the camera might be constrained to the character’ BP by default,
so it may not works unless you modify the scripts.

1 Like

Hey man. I fixed the Z Fighting issue. Thank you so much!!!
About the first person height,I can’t find the “Shape” option for some reason. Any idea on how to fix it? Thanks!

And how do you fill the pool with water without using shapes textured as water? Because the hardest to make will be the fountains as featured here

Lights changing colour and formations (Particles) changing shapes will be a tough challenge. Hopefully one of you knows a trick or tip. Thank you!

Actually, it won’t! Unreal Engine has some extremely powerful tools for particle systems. With UE4, “Cascade” is the default particle system – uhh – system, but it’s deprecated in UE5. I strongly recommend you use “Niagara”, which is available in UE4 and UE5. It is pretty complicated, but it is worth it once you get the hang of it. Niagara Particle Systems is a built-in plugin. You should be able to find some good tutorials on it, and, Niagara comes with some template particle systems that you could dissect. (Including a fountain)

1 Like

@anonymous_user_7c6c0024
about the camera height, did you select the capsule components to highlight the option?
can you give me a screenshot what it is in your character BP?

and about waterbody, you can find materials in the epic market or the megascan library,
this one is my favorite and it’s FREE!

about the fountain,
just as Nacho has mentioned, you can use particle tools to create one from scratch
here’s an example shows how the fountain pool works in UE

though I’m also a newbie in the visual effects filed, this is a pretty simple one
you can find more realistic convinced assets in the epic market :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There it it

I’ll get into it when I can. Thank you so much. I’m planning to finish the architecture first before moving on to the fountains. Thanks again!

Hi, great! looking forward what will you accomplish soon!

Select the Capsule one to open up its detail panel.

1 Like

Found It!
Thank You So Much

Do I have to restart the launcher? Because nothing happened when I changed the perspective numbers

for the perspective number you mean focal of view?
can you gimme another screenshots about your camera’s detail setting?

Hi
Sorry for the late reply
Here are a few screenshots of it

No worries,
you have to select camera component to change the focal of view

1 Like

Hey Man
It Worked. Thank You So Much!

1 Like

Hey Man
I got the water materials. The only issue is how will I make it fit for the pool that shapes like this?

Here’s My Progress :grin:

Now all I have to do is finish the Fountain Show
Sadly,I haven’t found any helpful tutorials

Anyway,Thanks!

1 Like

Nice, job! I can tell there are many elegant object in your scene for the archviz presentation,
though it still makes me feel a little dizzy because of the golden color tone and bloom…
but maybe that just the effect you want to create. :sweat_smile:

and about the water object,
you only have to make a polygon surface to fit the pool boundary,
you can create one in other 3d modeling apps then import it into UE,
or use the Modeling Tools ( or Mesh Editor) plugin to create the model in UE.

1 Like

Got it. Thank you so much! :grin:

Now all I gotta do is make the fountains,which I still have difficulty doing. I found a few basic tutorials but they’re mostly incomplete.

Either way,thanks for the help!

It looks great! The lens flares are a bit over the top, though.

How are you making the fountains? Are you using Niagara?

1 Like

Thank You!
Any way to fix the lens flares?

And yes,I am using Niagara