Hi, I cannot find the Twinmotion 2023.2 installation on the launcher. I can only find the community edition, I am based in Australia. Thanks

Hi, I cannot find the Twinmotion 2023.2 installation on the launcher. I can only find the community edition, I am based in Australia. Thanks

Same Problem here. Just upgraded to 2023.2 but only have access to community version. Also, the store page for twinmotion appears to be gone from the epic store.

Yup. Me too. Just the community version showing and no sign of twinmotion on the store page.

Further to my last post, I have tried accessing the commercial version at home. I must be running an older version of the epic launcher as it tells me an update is avialable (15.17.1). The older version still has the twinmotion tab at the top which then goes through to the usual download page where you can select the commecial version from the drop down menu.

I can only assume that for whatever reason, the latest version of epic launcher doesn't have this ability.

If you can roll back the launcher somehow then you might get lucky.

Any other ideas/results/tips from any other users would be greatly appreciated.

So this is what I found out. You need to login to your account on the twinmotion site (not epic), go to EULA History and click 'Agree' at the bottom (if there).

Then log out of epic launcher, restart and log back in. I had a new install of launcher so there was no twinmotion tab. On the left is a menu with store, library and unreal engine. If you click on 'unreal engine', it opens up a new page and the twinmotion tab is there. If you're lucky, you can then access the commercial version of 2023.2 from there.

It was this last step - clicking on unreal engine - that no one had mentioned. Such a simple thing and I missed it.

Hopefully this will help some of you?

Here's the official (partial) help: https://twinmotionhelp.epicgames.com/s/article/How-to-purchase-and-install-Twinmotion?language=en_US

Still no luck for me.

Were you able to accept the EULA? And was there a Twinmotion tab when you clicked on "unreal engine"?

Yes, I accepted the EULA, and went to unreal engine but the community edition was the only one available.

I think it may be a licensing issue, as i received a free twinmotion commercial license with Archicad in 2021, and now its asking me to upgrade to a commercial license. Perhaps my licence doesn't roll over to 2023.2?

You could be right about licensing. I got my commercial license in 2020 and I got all upgrades for free until now.

Epic have changed everything for 2023. It’s not a big financial leap to get new license - much cheaper than buying from new!

I am having the same issue — my commercial license was purchased in Sept. 2021 — do I need to pay to upgrade to 2023.2 ?

I have seen Youtube videos indicating an Education version. Does anyone know how to download the education version for 2023.2. My Epic Games Launcher only offers the Commercial Version. Thank you!

That's interesting. I don't think it can be rolled back. Also, the community version does show up so some part of it is working. Just don't have access to the purchased commercial version...

You are awesome. Don't know if I would have ever found that. Worked perfectly. Thanks so much for the help!

It appears that way; I have now paid to upgrade to 2023.2

Im not sure it was worth it, though; it's not impressing me very much.