Hi! I am struggling with the horizon feature. I keep disabling it, but somehow when I go through my video it enables itself again. However, when looking at the box, it is unticked. How do I fix this?

If I enable and disable the horizon it disappears, but when I come back a later stage to the same part it "enables" itself again without actually ticking the enable box.

*see the first screenshot where the horizon is active but not enabled.

**And the second where I manually ticked and unticked the box (but it comes on again, and I don't know why)

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of the problem and the development team is actively working on a fix. Please stay tuned for update announcements along with their Release Notes that will contain more information on fixes and known issues.

In the meantime, please continue to toggle the Horizon on/off as needed as this will be the best known workaround at this time.

Best Regards,

Morgan

And still exists in 2023.2.2 preview😑

Hello,

This issue regarding the Horizon should be resolved for the first 2023.2 hotfix. As 2023.2 was recently released, this will be a few weeks away. We appreciate your continued patience in the meantime.

Best Regards,

Morgan

Hi Morgan,

I really love TwinMotion 😀 and how it all works, but I hope this gets priority, because it's a pain in the *ss. I accidentally enabled it in a project with 30 images. Now I have to go over every image, turn it on and off, but when you come back the same image, it's back on again. So now I have to export the images one by one to make sure there's no horizon. For me you can disable the function all together; most of the time the image doesn't benefite of the horizon because of the fringes.

Hello,

I also found the same bug in the latest version 2023.2 community version that the horizon cannot be erased.

I am waiting for an improvement.