Hey, Mike Fricker!

Keep doing what you (and your team) are doing! Loved your excitement on the stream for all the new tutorial, learning resources, tooltips, documentation actors, etc.

Such a strange thing to get geeked over, but I’m really excited, and thank you!

Thank you so much!! :smiley: The whole team at Epic works very hard and deserves the praise. This is the project of a lifetime, with an awesome community and the greatest team I can imagine working with. Thanks again.

–Mike

I agree, it’s great to see how passionate the Unreal Developers are about their work :slight_smile:

Yeah, keep it going EPIC!

What I loved the most was Mikes excitement. There was so much he really wanted to share, that enthusiasm that Epic seem to have in large quantities is why I switched over and am learning a brand new engine. I got the feeling that If they would have let him, Mike would have sat there for ages and told us about everything. Was like a Kid at Christmas telling us about all the new presents he got. Please please please never let that die :slight_smile:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Thank You Mike Fricker

Thank you for being you Mike Fricker!

Epic is all the more wonderful because you are around!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]:heart:

Yeah it’s true , Incredible Developer , but please Mike stop the coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I’ve never had coffee before! I think it fascinates my coworkers. :slight_smile:

Thanks again though.

–Mike

Yes the last stream was so awsome thanks Mike and team Epic :smiley:

Hah I love when you are on streams.

You are so excited about everything, that it makes me excited as well :smiley:

Keep up the awesome work! It is greatly appreciated! :smiley: