Hey guys, I need some help with the importing of a model of a school i did in blender

I have tried to set the object mesh to the school and set the complex to simple. I have tried importing more than once an some of the walls just glitched out and you can see the inside of the wall. in addition, I cannot seem to disable a checkers texture that is already imprinted onto my model when I import it. please help guys, I just started this project this year and I cant seem to make any progress because of this problem

Hi, here are some pictures associated with the problem I’m facing

Hi, here are some pictures associated with the problem I’m facing

Try to export is as an obj file from Blender and import that, if that glitch out then it is something wrong with the model. If it do work, the it is something went wrong in Unreal

For me, exporting as .fbx works best.
Smoothing is somethines an issue, thats the only thing that needs some adjustment on export.e.g.
If you used autosmoothing, you need to export tangient space and apply it (and only then, without autosmoothing it should work), but I don’t think that’s your issue as I wouldnt expect it to lead to displacement.

It’s normally best to have a top down hirarchy, meaning all objects should be children of one root object that you export and import to UE4. Maybe check that and do a minimalized test if it solves the issue.
Not sure how it is with materials / textures, as I do that in UE