Help?

Hey guys

So I am super new to UE4. Like yesterday new haha. Anyways I was wondering if any of you had some guidance for me. I was wondering where I can get characters (for free) I just dont feel like dropping 50 dollars plus for some models yet at this point.

And really any good models for anything really whether its rocks or buildings…so on and so forth…

Also been having trouble with the engine freezing on me when I drop models into the viewspace…

My Rig:
Intel i7 4790k 4.0Ghz
EVGA GTX 980TI
More then enough storage
16 Gb of Ram

Now I’m not to sure what this engine requires to run but I thought I had a beefy rig but this is the only program to bring it to its knees (only while dragging things into the viewspace though, other then that im at 120 FPS all around)

So ya those are just the few first questions… Sorry in advance if I have placed this in the wrong thread but also thank you in advance with any input you guys have for me.

http://i.imgur.com/dDLYv6R.jpg also there is a little something I have been working on for the past 6 hours and not close to finishing… Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

1. Try Mixamo Fuse / Fuse CC for characters.
  2. You can use the free samples from Epic you can find in your launcher, e.g. the Infiltrator Demo or the Kite Demo, both provide nice assets.