Help with VR regression in 4.18

I have the same problem here. I was working on my VR game, it game mechanics is player upgrade with a bigger size. Everything in 4.17 is normal and in 4.18, when I upgrade, the VR screen total go flashing and have ghost image between two eyes!

The most tragic thing is, I added new content for my game recently, has been working on 4.18 for a month, crashed 160 times, is going to update on Steam, now actually told me the entire game cannot play now…

And now I am absolute cannot go back to 4.17…:(:(:frowning:

And good luck with 4.19… after 20 seconds of play time in WMR the game freezes and crashes. while the same project in 4.18 and 4.17 wont crash but has the bugs previously mentioned in them. There is no usable version on unreal atm for WMR

Good morning,

We’re having the same problem while using SteamVR plugin alone. We have stable 90 fps but with cross eye sensation and imposible to work with. If we enable only Oculus plugin the performance drops around 45 fps so its imposible to use. Right now imposible to revert to an older UE version. Any advice or solution?

Thanks for all.

I have two reports of this happening on oculus/radeon in 4.18. total showstopper for those people. In desperate need of a fix

I’m having the same issue. Samsung Odyssey in 4.18 seems to render out each eye differently. Changing the post process volume to 90% fixes the double vision but creates some nauseating scaling effects when you tilt your head. I don’t seem to have the problem in 4.19 but unfortunately I have purchased a couple projects which haven’t been updated to 4.19 and are completely unusable for me.
On another note: I am experiencing exactly the same “double vision” problem in TwinMotion (which I assume is currently based on 4.18). Unfortunately, they are not responding to any of my requests for assistance.
I know that I seem to be in the minority (WMR headset) but hopefully someone can create a fix!