help with using animations.

Hello Community,

I am rather new to unreal and usually use unity, but in the topic of 3D-animations I am a newbie either way. However for a new project I am working on some 3D-Movement options and one of those was a gliding tool. In order to get that to work, I used a youtube tutorial.
But within the first few minutes I hit a wall, when it came to applying an imported animation.
The Tutorial in question is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_lQbkcXWlM
and the Wall in question is hit at 1:40 when the creator of the video is choosing an “anim to play”.

The animation in question is the hanging idle and comes from this page: Mixamo

I adjusted the hand placement a little and hit download…

afterwards I imported the .fbx file into unreal as you can see below, it added a bunch of stuff but not an anim…

Now I suspect that the creator of the tutorial skipped some parts, that are most likely basics that everyone working with unreal on a regular basis should know. However I don’t and so I would like to ask, what steps I need to take in order to continue following this tutorial.

I expect that I have to create the anim from those assets I just downloaded and imported before being able to use them, but I don’t know wether I am correct with that suspicion or how to do it.

I’m thankful for any guidance.