Help with purchased content.

I’m new using unreal, just purchased some resources and see them on my vault page on the browser, but not on the launcher’s library/vault category.

Where do i access/download my purchased content?

Thanks.

Hi Aenas!

Sorry to hear you’re having this issue! What I’d like you to try is to go to the launcher and find your purchased asset in the Marketplace catalog. It should say purchased when you find it. Click on that, when you do it may show “Buy” and the price on the upper right button, please don’t be concerned that is a known issue but it will not make you purchase the item again. Click on that and it should refresh the item and allow you to download it.

Let me know if that works for you or if you have any trouble with this. If you have any other issues feel free to PM me :).

-Steph

hi i just followed the steps above, now here i too am new to unreal and the only place it shows is on my transactions page. i tried refreshing everything and checking the web and launchers catalog to no success. there seems to be no communication between the site, launcher and studio beyond single actions and even then it don’t say installed only install to project and not a word on version compatibility.