Help With Player Rotation After Mantle System

I need help as soon as possible. I’m new-ish to unreal engine 5 and I’m making a game. In order to get a head start, I downloaded the Free Updated Lyra Locomotion Pack. I changed the camera to be a true first person camera. It’s been working fine until now I’ve noticed that when I mantle the player doesn’t rotate with the camera until after a second. It’s so confusing because I believe it only happens when the camera boom clips into a mesh. It’s a common occurance but I can’t find a clear pattern of what causes it.

If anyone has any ideas let me know. I’m also looking for ways to stop the camera boom from clipping when it’s parented to the players head bone (and if that solves this issue as well that would be a big win)
Thanks, it’s annoying the crap out of me!

For reference: It has nothing to do with the animation blend outs, and it has nothing to do with the mantle setting the actors rotation in the “mantle Update” tab of the mantle system.

After further testing I realized I could turn off camera collision to test my theory. The answer I got was that the camera collision has nothing to do with messing up the rotation after finishing the mantle.

If you have trouble replicating the issue, try standing next to wall, look straight down, and then mantle.