Help with physic and collision (Blueprint or C++)

Hey Guys, i stumbled upon a problem i cannot really solve. So, i have a character walking on a planet that is physically simulated and constantly orbiting around the sun, and a ship, physically simulated that can land and move in space in wich the player can enter and move inside of it, so far so good, everything is working great. i am having some troubles since i tried to implement small physic actors that can be hold and dropped, they react to collision perfectly on the planet, but when i tried to drop them inside the ship they start to push and move the ship away.

Things that i tried:

-Increase the mass of the ship, or lower the object mass, that didn’ t seem to do much.

-Adding a staticmeshcomponent as a child of the Ship BP that is not simulating physic and adjust the collision to only collide with those actors. This made the ship not move when hit by the actors but when i tried to drop them as soon they hit the ship they start to bounce around (i guess because without physic being simulated, they can t inherit the velocity of the actor they are standing on maybe?)

Is there something i can try? i can try to look into some c++ aswell if i need it to solve this issue (Maybe there is a way in c++ to stop some actors react a force being applied by specific actor?)

Any help is super appreciated :slight_smile: