Help with packaging basic arch viz scene

Hi after a few months of playing around with unreal im trying to package my first very simple arch viz scene to test basic scene with change mesh / open door functionality, some vray materials applied by way of their vray for unreal beta.

I am getting this message at the end of the log

ATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Execution of commandlet took: 135.57 seconds
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogUObjectBase: Warning: NULL object
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 267.2892347s to run UE4Editor-Cmd.exe, ExitCode=1
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook failed. Deleting cooked data.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Cook failed.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): (see C:\Users\Teresacuthbert\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=25 (Error_UnknownCookFailure)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Cook Failure

Apologies making progress but very new to this … can you help - aware you may need more information if you can point me in right direction

Regards

grab the log at C:\Users\Teresacuthbert\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt and link it so we can see any other errors you are getting :smiley:

Edit: appdata may be a hidden folder.
see here if you don’t know how to make them visible https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

Thanks will do

Hi This was the log from the last build log fail … any thoughts much appreciated

Error loading C:/Users/Teresacuthbert/Documents/Unreal Projects/allelements2/Content/Levels/VizPeople_non_commercial_hdr_v1_04_Tex.uasset!

Warning: The file ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/Teresacuthbert/Documents/Unreal Projects/allelements2/Content/Levels/VizPeople_non_commercial_hdr_v1_04_Tex.uasset’ contains unrecognizable data, check that it is of the expected type.

VizPeople_non_commercial_hdr_v1_04_Tex is either missing, currupt or an unsupported format, try replacing it with another HDRI or removing any references to it

Hi
I did see that and tried deleting it TBH before re posting the link
Will have another play around with a diff HDRI and see how it goes
Thanks for your help