Help with modding Aberration map

Aberration bothers me out because of all the tight channels, caves, and general lack of open spaces. I don’t like that I can’t see where I’m going, I don’t like that I have to be constantly looking for paths if I want to get a dino back up out of a deeper area, and I don’t like that I can’t find a good, open place to build. It’s a beautiful map, but I can’t get anywhere easily, and I hate it.
I want to take the Aberration map and just… make it flatter. Take out a lot of walls and obstacles, make it easier to get from place to place, build an easily-fenced-in area somewhere nice so I can just kinda make a zoo. Can anyone point me towards some in-date tutorials, or just tell me how I can bring up the Aberration map so I can tweak the shapes?
I also want to limit the spawns of Nameless. I want to tweak it so that they appear only in relatively small areas, instead of being absolutely everywhere. How easy is it to play with the spawn areas? My thought was that I could pick a type of foliage, cover certain areas in it, and then have Nameless appear only in those areas.

Basically, Aberration stresses me out, and I want to make it not do that. It’s not a fun challenge, it’s just annoying.

What you’re asking for would require a lot of work to accomplish because you are, basically, making a new map. To get started, you would need to make a new folder in “Mods” folder of your ADK. Then, copy the Aberration_P map to that folder and rename it to your map name. That will be the “persistent” map and it contains all of the player spawns, sky sphere blueprints, and weather effects.Then, you could copy any of the submaps to that folder, such as landscape, dino spawns, biomes, etc… Otherwils, you will need to make submaps for all of those zones, volumes and terrain.
You could also copy everything from the Aberration folder to your new folder, and make the changes as you choose, but be sure to make enough of a different map as to not violate the ToS which states that you cannot upload an existing expansion map.