Help with making a personality test quiz

Hello. I am a beginner working on a project to make a mbti personality test using unreal engine. I would like help with figuring out the blueprint logic to get the quiz functioning. I have already done the UI design as well as setting up some of the foundations of the quiz. My problems are as follows:

1. I need help with figuring out how to get my next question button functioning.
  2. How to get the point system functioning. Each answer will have a personality trait assigned to it and if the player selects this answer, then the respective trait will have a point added to it. At the end the traits will be compared to each other, i.e extroversion vs introversion and the final result (four of the 16 traits i.e E-N-F-P) will be displayed to the player.
  3. Some of my questions have three possible answers, some have two. I would like to figure out a way to hide the third answer button when its two answers and display it when there are three answers.

So that is the jist of what I need help with. I have tried some blueprint logic but I haven’t been able to pass these hurdles.

For this part. I cant figure out how to get the next question by using the next button:

Finally, here is what I have done in terms of the logic for the point system which i have no idea where to go from here unfortunately:

For this you could create an integer variable called for example: QuestionNum
Then when you start your program it starts at 0 and loads question 0. Then when you hit next question it would increase QuestionNum. Then it would come out of that node into the function where it loads the question and then have it call Init Question.

This would allow you to select and answer then click next it would increment the question number. find that question in the array and load the new information for it.

This one you would need to assign each answer a value and then when you click next question it would increase the total value and proceed to next question.

Say you have 4 different trait categories you would assign a value to every answer.
So every answer would have four trait values associated with it
ex: Trait1 = 0, Trait2 = 1, trait3 = 1, trait4 = 0

When you click the Next Question button it would add those values into a total value vairable like . Trait1Total, Trait2Total etc… Then in the end you could use the totals to calculate your results

There are a few ways you could do this one. You can just set the button portion of the widget to hidden or invisible based upon its values.

If the question has only two answers you could do a check for the third answer and if it is empty or null or however you have it then hide it but if it isnt then make it visible.

I would do a check that if the answer has “Empty” as the value then hide it and then do a check to see if that is the case or not.

Hello thank you so much for your reply! You helped me figure out the next button. So far it works but let me know if I should do any modifications to it:

Also for the point system here is what I currently have, though it does not work:

I also dont know how to connect these two parts for the final personality type part:

your total point switch at the end isn’t connected to any execution pins so that’s why its not working if you think it should be in its current form.

As for the connecting everything at the end just pull off of your set end box visibility exec pin to a sequence and press the plus on it to get 4 output pins connect one of those to each a different branch node and then connect each one of the set pins into the set text at the end?