Help with Crash, trying to launch project on windows

Does anyone know how to stop unreal from crashing and actually get it to package a project for once?
When i try to launch my project Unreal crashes and i get this log.

fatal error: [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++UE4+Release-4.11\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Serialization\Archive.h] [Line: 96]
FMemoryWriter does not support data larger than 2GB. Archive name: /Game/The_Apartment3.

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:430]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FMemoryWriter::Serialize() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\public\serialization\archive.h:96]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FUntypedBulkData::SerializeBulkData() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\serialization\bulkdata.cpp:1154]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!UPackage::Save() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\savepackage.cpp:4545]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Save() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorengine.cpp:3890]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UCookOnTheFlyServer::SaveCookedPackage() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\cookontheflyserver.cpp:2781]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UCookOnTheFlyServer::TickCookOnTheSide() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\cookontheflyserver.cpp:2240]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UCookOnTheFlyServer::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\cookontheflyserver.cpp:956]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!FTickableEditorObject::TickObjects() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\editor\unrealed\public ickableeditorobject.h:15]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorengine.cpp:1123]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedengine.cpp:368]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2637]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:142]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

Thats why. The only thing i can think of would be to try and turn of “Use Pak File” in the Project Settings>Packaging

Could you submit a bug report to see if that is supposed to be limited to 2GiB?

I knew someone would assume it was the 2gb limit, thanks for your input thought i know you’re well meaning. I will try the turn off pack file tip thanks.
My current project is not so large, and i have actually packaged it before. If anything changed apart from updating to the 2nd preview of 4.11 then it can only be that i may have changed a texture or the FPS blueprint in some way.
I submitted a report, and posted on answer hub, it was removed from answer hub - i also searched answer hub for those who had similar problems. It turned up a mixture of threads that were either left unanswered or the user solved themselves, non of which helped rectify my situation.

But you should not use a preview release for “Mission Critical” work/projects, It tends to happen that using beta’s/previews/Etc have problems that may cause unforseen issues and what not.

It’s just that I’ve seen a couple people complain about how this or that preview has broken this or that and they are unable to continue.