Help with Blueprint multiplayer tutorial from epic

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong thread to put this in but i dont know where else to put this, i went through the tutorial from epic ( Blueprint Multiplayer: Project Overview | 01 | v4.11 Tutorial Series | Unreal Engine - YouTube ), and once i was done i realized that through out the tutorial, at some point, i had lost the mouse capture while playing in standalone or in PIE, i have gone back through the tutorials and cant seem to see where i would have lost it, i have a mouse cursor when i’m in the host game setup of the match, but when i hit start session, i have to hold down right/left mouse button to rotate the camera, instead of it being locked to the x,y of the mouse movement, any help would be appreciated.

thank you in advance

I believe your Player Controller is not focusing the game but a widget (probably your menu widget that does not exist anymore).

Try adding a node called “Set Game Focus” or “Set Input Game Only” (or something of that sort) in your PlayerController when it spawns (probably after whatever you have plugged in your begin play).

It will probably ask you for a target, simply drag and drop the target wire and type “this”, this will pass a self reference to the input node and tell it to focus your player controller.

I found a screenshot on internet (you want the node in the middle)

Thank you I’ll give it a shot when I get home