HELP: Widget not Switching on key pressed in level blueprint.

Hi, I’m using UE 5.1.0 and I had a problem with my main menu’s level blueprint regarding an event that happens when I press any key.

What it’s supposed to do: On any key pressed → play an animation → Set View Target With Blend → Add a Delay → Remove All widget → Create Widget → Add To viewport → play an other animation.

What it does : nothing, not even detecting a single key that is being pressed, therefore the whole thing is unusable. It used to work in previous versions but now it doesn’t and it’s very frustrating.

The event begin play is plugged into an other chain to create a title screen menu and this one works well. When I plug the Event Begin play to the chain I mentioned, it works too.

So my question is: Why doesn’t this node work anymore and how can I work around it?

Hey there @HELLBOYINTEARS! Do you have any inputs that are consuming your key? It could be the cause of no inputs. Could you put a breakpoint on the Any Key in your Level BP or something like this:

Alternatively if you’re using the enhanced input system, I’ve been seeing reports of Any Key failing in 5.1. This could be the case.