Help: Weapon Switching Issue

Hello:

I am currently going through the UE4 Blueprint Tutorial 05 - Melee Combat (3/6) by Moize Opel. Fantastic tutorial series by the way. My problem is regarding switching weapons, going from 1-handed to 2-handed weapons, and attacking. UE4 Blueprint Tutorial 05 - Melee Combat (3/6) - YouTube

I am having an issue at 10:22. I can switch between stances, no problem. I can do the melee combo with the sword and shield. The issue I have is when I switch to greatsword mode, anytime I attack, I immediately sheath my sword and draw out my greatsword. If I finish the 3 hit melee combo, it still plays the animation. I have been following the tutorial, pausing when needed. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue?

Thanks

megamantommy

This is a follow up to my issue I have. Though I have pictures that may show where I made a mistake.
Here is the Animation Blueprint

Here is what one of the transitions is supposed to look like using Ratio time remaining asset(blue node)

Here is what I have, which is in a green node.

Would anyone possibly know why ratio node is green instead of blue?

I am looking at the tutorials on Epic’s youtube channel about Animation Blueprints and Persona at the moment.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

Thanks

megamantommy