I don’t think my first post was clear so editing this to try to explain better. My goal is to have a series of blueprints that contains objects and cinematics, each blueprint would then be dropped in a level or other blueprints to craate a game. I’m not sure how to accomplish this and running to problems.
Actor blueprint 1: A bus that blows up
Actor blueprint 2: A car that blows up
Actor blueprint 3: A telephone booth that blows up
The user would then take any of these blue prints and drop them in to their own level or other blueprint tg create their own game.
If I create my own level I can make the level sequencer work as expected and everything is OK, where I run in to the issue is trying to do this through a seperate blueprint.
Here are the steps I’m using
- Create an actor blueprint
- Add mesh to the blueprint
- Since level sequence is not available on a blueprint I thought I should use an ActorSequence
- From here I try to create the cinematic using the sequencer window using a transform to capture the location, rotation, and scale.
- As soon as I enter the first transform values the object turns red in the sequencer and says object bound to this track is missing and the object in the viewport in the BP is no longer movable
Anyone know if I’m approaching this in the right way or are their suggestions on something else I need to be doing to accomplish this? Thank you