HELP - Unreal Engine freeze and crash after starting

Hello to you, I am putting you in dispute, I have an ASUS ROG laptop PC with a secondary screen (which is set to main).
Config:

• I7 7700hq 2.80-3.60 GHz (Intel HD Graphics 630)
  • 16GB of ram
  • GTX 1050TI
  • 1TB SSD

In Geforce Experience I disabled the Battery Boost and in the Nvidia control panel I set the main card for everything and even just for the GTX program. In the processor settings I set them to be 100% all the time, so it is almost all the time around 3.60 GHz. My problem is that I installed UE 4.25.3 when I start it it loads the assets well and once finished I just move my mouse without clicking and after 5-10 seconds it completely freezes so to close it I go to the manager tasks and when I do “End task” the pc freezes completely and I have to do a force restart before. I put the log of the project and of the UE but I admit that there does not seem to have anything. I also post an old journal from another project where there are errors, moreover in the logs there are:

[2020.07.26-22.50.00:168][715]LogD3D11RHI: Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (0.5 s) (ErrorCode 00000001)

PS: Sorry for my english.

you are not alone… i have gone back to 4.18

epic seems to be spreading itself too thin… as in military speak, you can’t just take the ground, you have to hold the ground… so many people pulling at them from different directions they will have to morph into some 1000 arm mythological beast…

why the 4.18 and not another

it is very stable, before they started putting things like ray tracing and such in… a simple working engine (shaders take 1/10th the time)

thank you very much indeed this comes from the version, in 4.18.3 it no longer crashes

to get most things from 4.25 into 4.18, don’t bother trying to migrate… just copy the assets folder you want (from content) and paste it into the content folder in the c:documents/‘my project’ folder, most of them will work… good luck