For some reason Skylights (stationary) are being ignored in packaged builds (all of a sudden), but only after loading a level. The first / default level that is set up to load on game launch is fine, but any level loaded afterwards has no active skylights (even though they are there and work fine in PIE).
- Tried in a blank project, works fine
- Tried in current project, but blank level, does not work
- Tried shipping and dev builds, neither work
- Checked all related settings to make sure stationary skylights are allowed, they are
- Reset configs to make sure I wasn’t overriding anything, no luck
PIE above, Packaged below.
Any help is appreciated!