Download

Help Request: Starter Box and Donator Boxes

I’m just going to preface this with the fact that I’m a complete noob when it comes to UE4 and modding in general.

With that aside, I’ve come to you guys with a request. I’m just trying to figure out where to begin to get this project done. What I’d like to do, is create a custom Crate that is a Beginner’s Pack of gear for my server. I’m basing it off the Noob Box mod, but I want to incorporate a few more things into it. The furthest I’ve been able to get is duplicating the Small Storage Box. I cannot seem to figure out how to set a default inventory or anything like that.

And to further elaborate, how could I add mod items to it? Like for instance, the Tranq Arrows from the Annunaki mod.

use this link to see how to customize a container with inventory https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?77961-HOWTO-Add-new-structure-variants as far as including mod items that isn’t necessarily possible. Its been done very roughly by one or 2 people but it wont work for your application and in order to include the item at container creation you would need the item code in your own mod code, meaning you would have to get access to the source code from annunaki guys…

Yeah that last part I was afraid of. I was hoping I wouldn’t need access to source code.