Help please

So I’m gonna use cheat engine to test possible cheats that could be made against my game so I was wondering how could I make a anti cheat in blueprints that It could detect the stuff so Im gonna be using cheat engine so that’s it pls help

did you look at free anticheat plugin on marketplace? i think you need to test it in shipping build though

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/scue4-anti-cheat-solution

Hey there @Brop76! Anti-cheat is an extremely difficult topic to dig into, especially if you’re working entirely from blueprint. It’s advised to only bother with it if working in a multiplayer environment, and even then it’s often recommended to use something like EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) that comes with EOS(Epic Online Services) or an Anti-cheat solution from the marketplace. That said, if you’re doing this from scratch, you will probably be starting your journey learning how cheat engine works, seeing what you can and can’t modify with the game easily, and then obfuscating it/checking only server side data for it. Much of the basics for anti-cheat solutions are just making sure the client has little say in what happens on the server.

I could use that as a start and modify it the only reason I wanted to make my own is because alot of anti cheats have bypasses because there on the Kernel level but if there built into the game its safer because incase the anticheat brakes then the computer crashes

i havent compared 2 options but believe EAC is better but you would need to package with OES and then you will have access so in that case plugin is easier to start with. good luck

So also is there a way to also detect if certain cosmetics are been modified or given without purchasing is it better to have in the same database the cosmetics in a different table or the same

Also is it blueprint based

look at that plugin, you can add variables i think which are being monitored