Help please - using data tables to build an RPG attribute/stat system for multiple unique characters

I was watching an older series made by the UE staff called “Making Game Ready AI” where they were teaching about how to go about making AI. I initially came across the series while hunting for a good tutorial on how to build an RPG character stat/attribute system that could be propagated across multiple unique characters. I was learning a lot from it (I’m still new to UE4) when, on the 9th episode of the series, they suddenly did a bunch of stuff off camera in relation to data tables that changed the entire structure of their pawnBP, didn’t explain or show what they did in detail, and then moved on from it after only about 10-15 minutes of explaining and zipping through things (they don’t even touch on how they built a macro, which the entire Data-table BP is dependent on).

I really want to know how to better use data tables to hold and modify a characters individual attributes/stats (things like strength/dexterity, and health/mana), but they seem to have stopped the series. I’ve searched for the project that they were working on but just can’t seem to find it - I’d like to be able to compare my stuff to theirs, and reverse-engineer what they did off camera to better help myself learn what to do, but I can’t find the project.

Does anyone know of where I can get my hands on that project so I can reverse engineer it? I know it’s old, so there might be better ways of handling what I’m trying to do, so I’ll list that below and if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be very appreciative.

What I’m trying to do:
combat focused RPG type game where the player will control multiple individual/unique characters at the same time (Compose a team, then play a level with said team). Each character will have their own unique attributes/stats, gear/equipment, and abilities that can be used when the player commands it.

The tutorial I was watching seemed to be leading towards elements of what I wanted to do with the characters, so I was eager to see it through to the point of being able to have unique characters that held their own stats before moving on to my next project goal.

Thanks for your time