Help me please

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): ld.lld: error: cannot open D:/����/pr_������/Intermediate/Build/Android/UE4/Shipping/pr_������/pr_������.cppa7.o: unspecified system_category error
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
PackagingResults: Error: cannot open D:/����/pr_������/Intermediate/Build/Android/UE4/Shipping/pr_������/pr_������.cppa7.o: unspecified system_category error
PackagingResults: Error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Maybe you can share logs from you project (in Saved subfolder of Unreal project)?

hold, I hope you know how to fix it

First of all, can you check that if you rename you project and remove underscore from it to have clear and simple path for compiler? And also take a look at smth like this

thanks, I’ll try now

people waited a week for an answer, but everything turned out to be so simple, thank you very much and good luck

Chinese characters should not appear in the project path。I meet the same problem, when move the project to another directory ,it solved.
工程路径不要出现中文字符。