Help me please! When I package my project I have this error:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running AutomationTool…
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ??? ???: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? “UnrealBuildTool, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null” ??? ??? ?? ?? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ???.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ? AutomationTool.Program.Main(String[] Arguments)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

I think there is an error, and it is trying to show the error “System.IO.FileNotFoundException”, but there is also an error showing the error… But still, the name FileNotFoundException could give enough information into the problem, I think UE4 doesn’t have the directory of the project to package correctly setted up. What you could do is try to change the path for your project (make sure the full path for the project is no longer than 200 characters, otherwise there are errors), and if that doesn’t work, try migrating the project, by Selecting all the levels => Right Clicking => Migrate and select the Content folder of a new blank project. That way all the necessary files (any files linked to those levels you selected) are going to be copied to the new project, and you can package the game from that new project (Note that any file that you have in the Old project that you are not using in any of the levels is not going to be copied, so I don’t recommend deleting the old project right away, keep it as a backup just in case). Good Luck!