Help making portal visuals, screenshots included

I’m pretty new to UE4 and I’m pretty sure my problem is a simple C++ one. I was trying to make portals that have the same look as the game Portal, where you can see the other world through the portal. To do this I was using the following youtube video:

I got the teleportation aspect to work fine, and I got each portal to show a static view of the other portal. Where I’m hitting a wall is getting the view in each portal to move and change as the player moves, to make it look like he is looking through a regular window into the other world. 5:40 in the video marks the beginning of this step. Whenever I type the C++ blueprint exactly as the video shows, the portal view is off by like 1000 x and 400 y. I tried just transform the vector for the view, but it doesn’t behave how it is supposed to. I think the error is just something in the vector math of the blueprint.

I’ll show what my code looks like and what happens on my screen.

In the second image you can see the two portals next to eachother. The view from the closest one should be showing the stuff that’s in front of the other one. Instead it is showing that white cube which is way off to the right.

Hi, i think you forgot to finish your BP code. Your BP doesnt look like one from tutorial (Rotations). 12:54

And remember about switch thing (Portal 2 Update and Portal 1 Update are not the same!) 13:37

Portal2_Location - Portal1_Location != Portal1_Location - Portal2_Location