Help Issue with c++

Running D:/Unreal/UE_5.1/Engine/Build/BatchFiles/Build.bat -projectfiles -project=“C:/UnrealGames/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Running UnrealBuildTool: dotnet “…..\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.dll” -projectfiles -project=“C:/UnrealGames/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc9b23ffcd2ddd32’. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc79b23ffcd2ddd32’
at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.Main(String[] ArgumentsArray)

Every time I try to build my unreal c++ code it fails and this error pops up. I’ve tried everything I could think of, even creating a new project. But this error pops up even if I try to create a new c++ project. If you have any suggestions please tell me.

Hi @FolksySphere398, I’m not sure if I can help or not, but I have a suggestion.

When I was trying to package my game, it required a lot of extra softwares I need install before I could get a successful package. One happens to be a softwares called “.NET” and “DotNET” which I’m not sure if there the same or not. I suggest you download the “.Net” version 2.0.0.0 or the latest version because I see a lot of “netstandard” missing and “DotNET” stuff. There is a website by Microsoft which you can search up or watch a tutorial on installing the software, which is what I did.

Hope this helps! :crossed_fingers:

I tried your advice but nothing changed, if you have any other suggestions please tell me.