Help How do I fix the ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c "D:\projects\MyProject3\Intermediate\Android\armv7\gradle\rungradle.bat" :app:assembleDebug

I need help with this Because when I try and launch to my quest 2 it just keeps coming up with this error, have tried all the different ways people have said to and it still doesn’t work ,PLEASE HELP

你可以尝试删除"Intermediate",再打包,"Intermediate"是ue4的临时文件存放处,删除之后,再次打开项目会自动生成

Translation: You can try to delete “Intermediate” and repack. “Intermediate” is the temporary file storage of ue4. After deleting, open the project again and it will be automatically generated

If somebody stumbles upon this error, this is what helped me on 27AUG2021 (adding timestamp, it might become obsolete in future):

1 Like

i can fix this error send message on facebook page : Code Prof

i can fix this error send message on facebook page : Code Prof

没有用啊,还是报错!
iIt’s no use. Error again!

I followed your YouTube Video. Code Prof ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args Unreal Engine | Rungradle.bat Unreal Engine - YouTube
but there is a key point leading to takes me a dozen working hours. Don’t use Android API 33.

Don’t Check it!!!

this is my succeed screenshot

5 Likes

Today,i meet the problem again. After I replace the old computer and migrate the assets from the old computer to the new computer. I started configuring the Android environment according to the video. Then start packaging, this similar problem occured.

I tried all the solutions mentioned above and couldn’t solve it. In a blog post, the author mentions Android gradle,so I turned my eyes to Messages rather than Error. “download ,gradle” ,"Connect time out ". Delete folder named “.gradle” in "C:\Users\xxxxx", close all proxy.
Start packing, it succeed.

There are a number of factors contributing to this problem, so pay more attention to the message above the error.

SOLUTION

Go to your C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools
Remove all the installations you do not want. Install the NDK you want, newer versions support less devices, and later versions may no longer be supported.

asdasdasd

NDK downloads Unsupported Downloads · android/ndk Wiki · GitHub

1 Like

After 1 week of trying to find out, I solved this problem by uninstalling Android API 33 using only Android 10.0+ and Android 5.1 in Android studio, the important thing is download and install jdk 8u301-windows- x64, hope it works
Download Jdk 8u301 at: Java Archive Downloads - Java SE 8u211 and later

[image]

1 Like