HELP! Horrible FPS on unfocused Standalone window

So when 4.25 released, I also happened to upgrade my GPU to a 2060 Super 8gb, so I’m not sure who’s the culprit in this. But when I run two windowed standalone windows to test multiplayer, the unfocused window gets about 2-5 fps…but if I focus on it, smooth 120fps, yet the opposite screen is now only getting 2-5fps. The interesting thing is, if I unfocus BOTH screens at the same time, both standalones are now reading 120FPS! I’ve never seen this before until both of these upgrades happened. And it seems to be on any type of UE4 project when running multiple standalones. PIE version is just fine but i’m using seamless travel, so I must use Standalone mode to test. Anyone else having this problem? It’s nearly impossible to test multiplayer when the unfocused window is lagging soooo far behind.

Things i’ve tried:

1: Played a high end game like Doom Eternal on Ultra settings with FPS active and unfocused it(in case it’s my GPU). FPS did not drop.
2: Unchecked “Use Less CPU when in Background” in the editor settings. That did not change anything
3: Capped FPS to 60 in the project settings. Did not change anything.
4: Checked Smooth Framerate. Did not do anything.

I don’t know what else to look for!

Anyone? I’m literally at a production halt until this gets figured out.

I think its splitting the fps between screens. Is that right?

Yes. Which i’m totally fine with, but thats only when BOTH screens are unfocused. Like if i were to click my desktop in the background. Even if i have 3 players running, all unfocused i can get 60fps shared between all of them, but if i have one selected, it’s 2fps between the others. I think this is deeper than a UE4 thing, but i can’t get any other game or program to replicate this issue.

I am sorry I don’t know how to help with that.

I have the same problem, have you found a solution?