HELP - Having Serious Render Problems! Assertion failed: RuntimeStreamingData.IsEmpty()

I’ve been working on a project creating environments for a video background replacement.

I have been using the movie render queue to render out video files.

The project has been working fine until all of a sudden I get crashes any time I try to export or play the level. I’m using 5.4.1

My deadline is in 3 days and I’ve tried so many things. I’ve reinstalled engine, tried on a separate machine, created a new project and copied the content over, but the same error persists:

Assertion failed: RuntimeStreamingData.IsEmpty() [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\RuntimeHashSet\WorldPartitionRuntimeHashSetStreamingGeneration.cpp] [Line: 245]

Which makes me believe it’s an issue with the project itself or UE5.4.1

It’s something to do with World Partition, but I can’t find a lot of documentation on this issue.

Any help would be much apprecited! Thanks

1 Like

What it solves my issue was to change this and even if you revert it back it will work from there

also the 1st step i tried to validate my map and rebuild

I can second that.

Validating the map did not solve the problem, but switching RuntimeHashClass to SpatialClass did the trick. When switching back to HashSet the Map stays running.

In addition, doing the above gives the hint to rebuild HLODs (which was not there before) on screen. Now, everyting is well again wipes the sweat from his forehead

1 Like

Hello @iPoNet and @DirSarki

I would like to start by saying thank you, as the solution you both suggested worked perfectly. Fixed my problem immediately. I would also like to take a second and say that the OP should have come back and resolved it. For all parties involved, finding answers to problems like this would be a lot easier if the person struggling with it didn’t just take the answer and run. If more of the community put some effort into coming back to confirm that something worked then it would naturally benefit all of us.